Saturday, November 10, 2007

"Time Out"

Nate and I got to finally go on a date last night. It's been way too long. I bought us tickets to "Time out for Couples" sponsored by Desert Book.
What an awsome night we had! Nate and I got to smile, laugh, hold each others hand, and spend time with just us! A peaceful evening with no kids.. (well, we had our little garrett but he was soo good!)

They had so many wonderful speakers. Where would I even begin.... I learned though that life is too short, you married your spouse you love for eternity and you need to always remember the reasons "WHY" you married them. Keep love alive and growing!!!

10 things I love about Nate..


1. His dimples

2. His patience

3. He is a wonderful Father/Husband

4. Hard worker

5. He is humble

6. He doesn't complain

7. He loves being an OB/GYN (that would be hard for most people) :)

8. He is very thoughtful

9. He makes me smile

10. He loves me

I could go on and on.. but the one thing I can say is Nate completes me and I love him so much! Thanks for a wonderful night Sweetheart. He truly is my Best Friend!!!!

4 comments:

Elise said...

OK. Seriously, you guys are the cutest! I have always thought that you seem so in love, even after being married for... You are an inspiration to keep our love alive! I'm so grateful to have found my perfect match too. We are so lucky! That's it. I'm getting a babysitter and we are going on a date : )

shauni said...

I'm glad you guys were able to have a night out together. It's always sooo nice to get out without kids! I haven't heard of Night out for couples- what a fun date idea. I am looking forward to the day when we have the time and money to get a babysitter and go out every week.

Heitmann Family said...

I am glad that you guys had a great time on Friday!! Sorry that I didn't ask you about your date sooner, I was a little busy with well, um... puke!! We are feeling better now though, I think!!

melanie33 said...

Date? What is that? No kids? Alone? Sounds interesting....