Ginger Bread House

Here's Nate putting his surgical skills to the test with precision icing.
Cayden and Marlee loved licking their fingers and eating as many of the decorations as they could when Nate putting somewhere else.
Also we thought you all might enjoy some impromtu never before heard versions of
"Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
AND
"O Gingerbread house"
5 comments:
so cute heather. Funny too we decorated the exact same gingerbread house Monday night as well.
I saw a lady at Target buying those by the cart full because of the good price!! Love it, and maybe you should copyright those versions of the classics. Might make you some good money one day!!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! I loved their video performances!! :)
Dear Heather& Nate , The Blog site is great, It's really fun to see pictures and all the things you created on the site,. Great stories. Take care . Love you. Dad
Heather your blog is sooooo FREAKIN CUTE!!! I amimpressed that Nate blogs too. All of my sisters blogand I have yet to hope on the band wagon. All I haveto blog about is Bux the dog and my never endingcollege career. Honestly it will be six years thisspring! I have resorted to telling extended familythat I am working on my masters degree to avoid anymore harrasment. It was great catching up it remindedme how much I miss having you around!Jen
Post a Comment