I'm still laughing about this...
So, when I was a little girl I loved to sneek around the house to find my christmas presents. When my mom was at work I would unwrap the corners of the presents really carefully so my mom wouldn't know I peeked at what I was getting and then I would tape them back up before she got home. (sorry mom if you are reading this) ....
I love christmas so much. Til this day I get butterflies in my stomach the night before christmas and I can't sleep. Before we moved from Utah to Washington my mom used to do a little stocking for us and Nate would put mine together while I was asleep. I got so excited that I would wake up in the middle of the night and PEEK at it. I know I'm a naughty girl, but the anticipation KILLS me!
Well, like I said "Like mother Like daughter" Marlee was sneeking around the house today and I didn't realize it...
I heard this SCREAMING from upstairs. I thought she hurt herself or something b/c she was freaking out! I ran upstairs scared to death and all of a sudden I heard LOOK mom I got a new bike!!! Who got this for me. She still was screaming in delight b/c she could hardly stand it! Who got this for me mom I love it!!!! I told her grandpa Bob got it for her for christmas. I asked her if she like it and she said:" Are you kidding me mom I have dreamed about this for ever in my dreams It is the color and everything how did you guess it so good."
I love her spirit and her honesty b/c trust me it does come honest!!!
It actually was hidden really good but, p.s. I guess she was just to bored today
and got really lucky!
Merry Christmas Marlee I hope you enjoy your new bike early!
Thanks dad she Loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
That is hilarious! How cute is she!
You better find some new hiding spots - but really can you blame her?!
Can't wait to see you for Christmas!
We have a box of presents in our room in plain sight and neither one of our kids have bothered to look in it. Let's keep it that way, no talks with Marlee ok!!! That is too funny and I love the bike-
What a funny girl! That story made me laugh. I still have my boys presents in the shopping bags on top of the washing machine and neither one of them has noticed! It was great to talk to you yesterday, I'll let you know when I get the "agenda" from my husband so we can plan to get together over Christmas!
Post a Comment