So, I'm venting right now before I doing something I regret to my dearest kids! I will do another post tonight about the wonderful "Early" Christmas that we had with just our family last night before we take off to Utah on Saturday. Well, both Cayden and Marlee have begged and I mean begged for Moon Sand this year for Christmas. Being the nice mom that I am and try to give my kids things that will make them "Happy" I gave into their wish this year. I don't know who in their right mind would ever put this CRAP out on the shelves to buy, let alone let kids play with it!!! LOL
(It seriously is a swear word and a very bad one :) ) Yes, today I let Cayden and Marlee sit on the floor in the kitchen and play with it thinking that I was the greatest mom letting kids play with "sand" in the house! I know I'm so stupid you don't have to think that in your mind while reading this! Anyways, I left their sight for 5 min and I came back to check on them and they seem to love it and were making really cool things. I went to put Garrett down for a nap and this is what I came back too.........................................
everywhere!! My entire kitchen was covered in it!!!!
Oh, did they get in big trouble!
Thanks for letting me vent. I feel much better!
I will post later on a much better turn out! Our "Early" Christmas.
P.S. The moral of the story is if you bought this for your kids this year I'm not
KIDDING take it back!!!!!!!!!! unless you want your kitchen or house to look like my disaster..
P.P.S. It took me an hour and 1/2 to clean up the kitchen and Oh yea
they dragged it all up stairs to the bathroom!!
P.P.P.S. Did I mention that it is in the trash and that was the biggest waste of $20 I ever spent!
2 comments:
Heather, this is so funny! I' m sure it wasn't that funny to you. I've heard bad things about moon sand from other people too. This is totally something that would happen to me. Did I tell you about the day the "bear" came to lunch? Long story short there was koolaid, potato chips and hot dogs all over the kitchen (my boys blamed it on a bear). You've got to love kids, even when they make huge messes. Have fun in Utah, we need to get together while we're there!
Oh Heather, that's awful! We have similar pictures of dried pinto beans scattered all over the house. We found pinto beans for over a year after that incident, and Andi even put two in her nose! Aaaagh!
Anyway, hope your time in UT is great. Wish we could get together, but I know you'll probably be scheduled to the max. Have fun!
Post a Comment