
1~ My Heavenly Father
2~ My Husband
3~ My 3 beautiful children
4~ My family
5~ My friends
6~ Blogging
7~ Shopping in Utah
8~ The sound of laughter from my kids
9~ The thougths of Easter candy coming so soon...
10~The funny stories my husband tells me every night about the world of OB/GYN.... Oh, and you would die to hear some of them!
7 comments:
Shopping? YOU love shopping? Huh. I hadn't noticed.
Heather, you are so cute! I love the look of your blog!
Your new blog look is soo stink'n cute! But I am surprised that you prefere shopping in dinky Utah compaired to the monster reatail in your hood.
Heath. Too cute. Hope you have a nice little break. I'll call when when I get home from mine too...
E
Come decorate my house for Valentine's okay?
Heather~ Your new blog is way cute! What day are you coming to utah?
Hi! I'm glad you found my blog. I'm trying to think...did I know you had another baby? Anyway, congrats on 3 beautiful kids! I'll check in often.
Post a Comment