Monday, January 14, 2008

Boys "DAY"





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Startin' him young are ya? That looks like all kinds of FREEZING fun that I would love to not be involved in frankly. Remind me why I live in Utah? Arizona, that sounds nice.

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Too cute! I love how you posted this entry right with the adorable girls' night one!!

shauni said...

Cute pictures, I'm sure Cayden had a blast skiing!

Heitmann Family said...

I would one day like to go snow skiing. I love to water ski, just never tried the freezing kind of skiing!! Looks like the had fun though!!

THE WILSONS said...

Oh my gosh.....how the heck are you? You're kids are SO cute. I can't believe you have 3! Time goes by so fast, doesn't it? I keep in touch with Tobie... we probably talk/email a couple of times a month. I saw her before we left for LA... she seems really good... other than Trinity is stuggling. How do you like Washington? Tobie said that your husband is up there for medical residency? Wow... congrats... that's fantastic. No more school! :) Do you think you guys will stay up there? We're in LA.... my husband took a position with Bank of America.... he's in commercial real estate. We'll probably be here for a few years. Anyway... it was so good to hear from you. I'll put you on my friend list so I can keep up on what you're doing. Take care.
Jenny