If you find it...Buy me one for every room in my house, please!
If only it were that easy...
Sign me up, I'll take 3!!
Heather, read my comment on celebrity look alikeI NEED HELP!Who is chelsea kidding! When she looks in the mirror she already sees one hot mama. Now, when I look in the mirror I see double the hot mama! I'll take 3!!
I am dying! Thanks for the laugh...and snort!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If you find it...
Buy me one for every room in my house, please!
If only it were that easy...
Sign me up, I'll take 3!!
Heather, read my comment on celebrity look alike
I NEED HELP!
Who is chelsea kidding! When she looks in the mirror she already sees one hot mama. Now, when I look in the mirror I see double the hot mama! I'll take 3!!
I am dying! Thanks for the laugh...and snort!!
Post a Comment