Heath! Loved your firsts and that most beautiful picture of Cayden and Marlee! Brought tears to my eyes! You are so wonderful to do such a fantastic blog! I love you so! This is incredible and so are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Auntie Ba
Amy, Marlee wanted me to tell you sorry for "deleting" your comment! She said, that it just needed to be in the trash can... :) You seriously got to love her!
8 comments:
It's moments like those that help us want to keep them around, right? LOL
Heath!
Loved your firsts and that most beautiful picture of Cayden and Marlee! Brought tears to my eyes! You are so wonderful to do such a fantastic blog! I love you so! This is incredible and so are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Auntie Ba
Amy,
Marlee wanted me to tell you sorry for "deleting" your comment! She said, that it just needed to be in the trash can... :)
You seriously got to love her!
Oh, don't you love those moments!
That is the cutest picture! It makes everything worth it to hear your kids say that!
Soooo cute. Love the picture.
I think I need to go to Hawaii with you! love you!~Kari
Post a Comment