Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ice & snow

Do you see the ice???

Do you see the snow???

This is what a "snow day" is like in Washington State. What I mean by that
is.... No school today! What? Are you kidding me? No they are not b/c Marlee gets to
stay home today again and not go to school! They didn't have school on Monday either.
I don't mind when Cayden doesn't go to school, well for my sanity I do but, I don't pay for him
to go to school anymore..... Marlee on the other hand, I pay $125.00 a month to have "snow days" all the time! I guess that's why Washington kids go to school til July! :)lol
Looks like we will go build a snow man!!! :) {don't you LOVE the sarcasm}
Actually, the children's museum is calling my name!!!!!!

5 comments:

Alana said...

Oh my...

You are TOO FUNNY!!! That's what I've been dealing with in the PNW for the last 12 years. Are you people KIDDING me?

I'm sure you enjoyed the extra time with your little angels...like I did. Hehe...

Anonymous said...

Well we have oodles of snow, like 3 ft in our back yard, and I wish they would have a snow day so I wouldn't have to drive Harrison & Ella to school on the icy roads. LOL. Anyways, here they wait until the power goes out.

Anonymous said...

Snow day?! What, are people afraid of getting their shoes wet or something? Come on people...

Shelly said...

That drove me nuts last year. Now I truly know what a snowy winter is like! We got more last night and will probably get a few more inches tonight.

shauni said...

That is so funny! I can't believe it- that is a snow day? It is freezing here (like negative 24 degrees) and they haven't cancelled school. I almost kept Ammon home just so I wouldn't have to go outside. I hope you have a great day with all 3 kids home.