Friday, January 11, 2008

My celebrity look-alikes


So, I found this web site trying to find Marlee a family tree for preschool. Also, on the same site was create your own {look-alikes} I thought it was so fun! I guess I got different results with my hair color! I have not decided If I like myself in my "natural color" which is the dark brown color or having the high-lights in my hair. I guess for summer it will be back to some high-lights!! It's all about the maintenance. :)

O.K. really though I don't look like any of these people!

Do you see any resemblance??????

http://www.myheritage.com/collage

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Heather- I think some of them look a little like you. I've done this before and can't remember all of them- but I know one of them was Sofia Loren and I was like, WHAT!? Fun to look at.

Anonymous said...

You know, that is just kinda creepy. If you stare at it too long, they all kind of start looking like siblings!

Colby said...

I love things like this! If nothing else they are entertaining. Plus, your celebrity look-a-likes are all really pretty so that's a compliment. It would be bad if it said you looked like Bette Midler or Jerry Seinfield.

Shauni

Anonymous said...

Nicole Eggert (did I spell that correctly?) Same smile, same color hair even though her extensions are longer than your natural hair, same coloring--Oh Heather you are a movie star!! Just be glad you are not Britney Spears today! What a mess she is!

Heitmann Family said...

Totally like faith Hill!! I did that a long time ago with Ryan and I and I think a girl came up on Ryan's!! Lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Heather, you are absolutely crazy! You are the most beautiful one in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not change a HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I would chose any one you come closer to Nicole (excuse spelling); however, you are much more beautiful! You have always been and always will be more beautiful than anyone else! I remember you as the most beautiful baby, little girl, middle-aged child, and now the most beautiful mother in the whole wide world! Please stay the same! :)

Anonymous said...

Heather: Nope you don't look much like them. They are not as beautiful as you! Love you and thanks for making my day start out with a smile. Maureen

Anonymous said...

Heather, I have no idea how this all works!
how do I make your Blog a button on mine?
Am I even in the right spot right now? Im so confused
How did you get my Blog?
Thanks,
Nat