Jen, tell your family thank-you for letting us use their wonderful cabin...
The number of stockings we have each year keep on growing and growing!
And those are not even the half of them!
Welcome to our family Aubrey.
Where is Cayden?? I guess he got lost finding a present...
Marlee is trying so hard to find a present too!
Thanks Aunt Amy for holding me!
it was really good to see you Amy.
You can seriously come to Washington anytime to be the babysitter!
Thanks Jolene&Burton for a wonderful Christmas! Nate's mom lives in
Texas now and it took her 2 trips to Utah to bring all the presents.. lol
Thanks again & We love all of you...

7 comments:
think it is SPECTACULAR!!!
You are so talented, and it is so wonderful to look at!!!
I miss you guys so much!!!
I have a picture of Nate as a baby that looks just like that one of Garrett on his tummy!!
Thanks to you for making Christmas so special. You always have the perfect touch!! Aubree is joining a very elite group of wonderful daughter in laws!!!
XXOOXO
Jolene
It looks like you all had a great Christmas! I'm so sorry we weren't able to meet up -- so goes the busy holidays!! The pictures are darling.
Have a good rest of your day.
Stacy
Holy Christmas Batman!! I am glad you had a good time but glad you are back now!!
Your blog is darling. I just read it from top to bottom. How are you guys? It looks like your Christmas was awesome. Ours was great – nice and quiet.
I know…we need to catch up soon! I am off to run a hundred errands in the freezing cold!
Love, M
Looks like you had fun all around! I can't believe how much Nate's family has grown! How fun! It was good to see you this trip too. Hope Nate didn't get into too much trouble after! You better believe Brian did though... lol.
It was great having you guys around I miss the Miller crew.
Hi Heather!
Can't thank you enough for this most wonderful blog! It is such fun to keep up with your most precious family -- to see my Marla, my Heather/Nate your beautiful children, how they are growing and changing, this is such a fun fun idea and you are incredible! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Happy New Year!
Love and hugs, Auntie Ba
Post a Comment