
Oh wow, am I sick. Well, a week ago I got just a little tickle in the back of my throat. I thought I had laryngitis. {Hello, me not TALK are you kidding} Sadly, that tickle has turned into what feels like FIRE. I have no desire to talk or do anything that vibrates my vocal chord. I surely don't feel like drinking or eating because it hurts too darn much to simply swallow. You would think by now I would have lost 10 lbs or more but, since my friend brought me muffins from costco that have 20 grams of fat in them I probably haven't lost a pound!! :)
So, you are probably thinking what is with the 1000mg of motrin.... I am not kidding when I say I have been on my death bed. For the last 2 nights I have been in the fetal position by my fire because I have had the chills so bad & my body hurts from all the aches & pains... that is when I thought I really need some medicine that would really work. I thought the bottle of motrin said: 150mg each. Umm not so much when I took 5 motrin & actually, I read it wrong & it really was 200mg each! Needless too say that was the first time I could finally fall asleep for the first time in 3 nights!!!
{next time I will let the doctor in the house give me my medicine :)}
Too top it off poor little "G" has a horrible case of diarrhea. He has had the bug since last Monday, and no sign of it going away. I was up with him every hour changing his diaper. His poor little bum is so sore!!!!
A week prior to all of this Marlee had a fever for no apparent reason {the only symptom} & she was sick for a couple of days but, is back to the {NORMAL} Marlee! Cross our fingers on Cayden I pray for his health!!
As all of this is going on the word PATIENT came to my mind. Elder Oaks said: We can grow in faith only if we are willing to wait patiently for God’s purposes and patterns to unfold in our lives, on His timetable. I love this because it reminds me that I am not on my own in this life and things aren’t always going to happen on “my time” but rather on “His time.”
I had a beautiful blessing and it reminded me to be patient and TRUST in the lord!!! I know I will truly be blessed through this trial!!!
I honestly have wonderful friends. I could not have done this without any of them. My mom is in a middle of a move and I was actually suppose to be there tomorrow to help out but, seems like it will be postponed for another week til me & the kiddos can get feeling better!
Thank-you Jess, Amy, and Carrie for everything you guys did~ Thank-you Christy for checking up on me and talking to me! {well, you did most of the talking}
Well, I know there is GOOD LUCK around the corner because when I went to go take a shower this is what I found.......
12 comments:
So sorry to hear you're ill! Get better soon!
~SA
Oh man! I am sorry you are so sick. I wish I was closer and could take your kids for a while! Hope you get better soon!
Oh and guess what? My home phone is working again! So call when you have a voice!
I am glad you are feeling better! You sounded awfull on the phone the last couple of nights
Hope you are feeling better today!! Let me know if you need anything, even with your step-sis there!!
Hope things are looking up.
So sorry to hear how sick you've been...get well soon!!
Oh, I'm so sorry! When it rains it pours, I guess. Get well soon!
Thanks for all your nice comments on my posts! You make me feel good!
Heather~ that sucks! Maybe now that Esthers there to your rescue you can start to lay off the pain pills. J/K
Hope you feel better!
Hey Heather!
Sorry you are sick, and I hope you get feeling better. It sounds like you already are! Tell Nate and the Kids hi for us, we love you and miss seeing you around!
Becks
Sorry you're so sick, that's the worst! Especially when you have kids to take care of (and pass germs to!) I hope your illness is short lived.
Love You guys. Grandpa Miller
Post a Comment