Wednesday, February 06, 2008

{Koodies}

Cayden came home from school yesterday and was not acting like his “normal” self. I asked him what was wrong & he said nothing! Well, apparently there was something bothering him and he didn’t want to tell me. An hour later he came to me and said, “I was bugging Hailey & Kaitlynn at my table in class & I got in trouble from my teacher.” I got the {YELLOW} card and if I was mean to them one more time I would have got the {RED} card & that means…… Call your mom or dad and have a talk with them!!!!! [He didn’t want that]
I asked Cayden what he did wrong at the table? I guess he was making something and the girls wanted the glue and kept taking it from Cayden so, he got mad at them & after a while started to bug them!! {Who knows really what happened, you know how 5 year olds tell great stories!!!!!}
Well, I had Cayden write both of them “SORRY” notes & this is what it said:


** I thought it was a nice enough note to send to the girls he was not being very nice too, but he came home once again with a very sad & confused look on his face. Again I asked Cayden what is wrong?

Cayden's response:

C: mom PLEASE don't ever help me write a note again!

Me: why not?

C: because the girls think I have "KOODIES" now!

M: WHAT?

C: You know the HEART I drew because you said that meant "LOVE" instead of writing it out...

M: Yes....

C: Well, they thought that was so yucky because now they think I "love" them because I drew them a heart!!!!

...... O.K. so I felt so terrible!! I thought I was being such a great mom having my son write sorry notes to the girls he was not being so nice to0 & now they think he has "koodies" b/c he drew them a heart!!!

Next time.. if their is a next time I will just have him sign his name & that's it!! :)

5 year old girls!!!!!!!!!! {I'm sure I was the same way}

**Doesn't that mean they like you or something?????? :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cayden~ I can take those girls out for you if you want, just tell me where they live.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You know like knock them out: make them unconscious
J/K

Heitmann Family said...

pretty funny!! Already got koodies, in Kindergarten!! Don't listen to the girls Cayden, they aren't worth anything till you get home from your mission anyways!!!

Anonymous said...

So it begins... the hate/hate relationship that is soooo strong until curiously it evaporates right around age 12.... and then you wish for the hate/hate relationship again!!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Ok, so nothing has changed in that department in 25 years. Seriously, that happened to me when I was 5...I spent forever making a birthday card to go with a gift that I brought to a boy's birthday party (I put a heart before signing my name too) and the whole party teased me that I loved him. It obviously made an impression on me - cuz I still remember it!! Now that I think about it...where was that kid's mom to stop the teasing?...

Chels said...

Ewwwww, Cooties! Don't worry Cayden, it will all blow over. Heather you are a cute mom!

Carolyn said...

That is just so sweet. Poor Cayden.

Next time just tell those girls to chill out because you drenched yourself with the anti-cootie spray.

Anonymous said...

Heather~ I just read my last comments, why am I so gay? Are you feeling any better? I will pray that you get feeling better so that you can come see all of us in Utah.