Cayden got a heart shaped balloon for Valentine's Day
from a girl at school...
Last night {the balloon still had helium in it} and he came
down stairs with this note & taped it on the balloon & said,
Mom I need to go outside & send this to Heavenly Father.
He is the only one that can help me sleep!
Translation:
Heavenly Father this is Cayden
help me to sleep good.
So, we went outside & watched it go up, up, & away!!
He fell right to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzz
Such a sweet Imagination he has!!! :)
11 comments:
That is cute!! Have a good trip!
Oh my goodness! I'm glad you wrote this one down.
That is so sweet, what a tender hearted boy.
That is just cute. Love those moments.
Heather...I found your site from Melanies. I see that you are now in Washington. Crazy! We are back in Utah and think it is totally crazy. Life changes so much in four years. I think that is how long it has been since we were in that ward together. Anyway, email me sometime. I would love to hear what you are doing. I know Nate did Medical school but don't know his specialty or anything else. daniellezclayton@yahoo.com Have a good day. Danielle
too cute! i am so sorry to hear about your sick post. that sounds awful, but i'm sure you have i beat by now. i am the biggest wimp when it comes to being sick. i'll call you soon. i'm guessing your headed out??? thinking of you : ) e
Heather~ When do you go back? I hope we get to see you!
I'm with ya sista! I have 2 sick kids and a husband so really like 3 sick kids that I get to take care of this weekend. When will this MADNESS end??? Well, if we all get feeling better, then maybe will get to see each other. Did Becky talk to you about those clothes? I am in love with that cute levi skirt!
see ya!
Cayden is such a cute little guy! It shows that he is certainly capable of writting his own cootie free notes and his delivery method was genious!
Cute story. We miss your family lots, ok so it just occurred to me that this Rand on my caller id has been you, it took me so long to remember where I new that name, lol, anyways, where did your mom move to? Park City? Anyways, if you are still in UT, call me, I don't have much of a voice, we all have a pretty bad cold.
That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I need to have faith like that!
Call or e-mail me when you get back so we can get together! Hope you had a fun time in Utah. You've missed the most gorgeous weather here! Who knew Seattle could be so fabulous in February?
Post a Comment