
Weight: 19.5 lbs (75th%-tile)
Height: 28 in (75th%-tile)
Head: 17 in (75th%-tile)
perfectly even all the way around
6 months old and already reading, well sort of! He loves to grab and destroy anything within reach, the texture and taste of the Friend and Ensign are particular fav's!
We wish you the best in the months to come in mastering the art of eating. . . without fingers in your mouth.
Where has this last 1/2 year gone? Congrats Garrett on surviving your siblings' affection! He'll be 7 months old this wednesday and in just the last 10 days he's rolling both directions, sitting up, discovering mobility in rolling, crying when Mommy leaves the room, and fighting back (against Marlee) with hairpulling, face scratching, and disrupting her TV time with noisy toys; and most importantly remains 100% ADORABLE!!!

11 comments:
so cute- especially the part about sticking up for himself with big sis. It is always fun to see them figure that out.
Your kids are so cute!
Heather,
It has been fun reading your blog to catch up on things. Your kids are adorable!!!I'm glad that things are going so well for you and Nate. Lisa
Do I catch a hint of red in Garret's hair? He is so cute and I think looking more and more like Cayden every day!
Seriously mel.... Red hair!!!!
ummmm his hair is light brown.. maybe it was the sqaush in it that made you think that???? :)
I know red hair runs in the fam.. but, so far I don't see any!!! :)
Well I think it would be cute if it was. Who knows maybe I am temporarily loosing my eyesight. Or sanity. Maybe both?
What a great photo!
Andi says hi, too!
Garrett is so cute, every time I see a picture of him I just think he is adorable. 7 months already, holy cow?
p.s. don't you love Secondhand Serenade, my favorite!
Can I just say, Bloody Hell Heather? Where do you find the time to put together this intricate blog with THREE kids. Anyway, I'm off to the hospital, Tory's baby comes tonight!
Garrett is so cute! I cant believe he is only a month older then Payton. They grow and change so fast!
Lala, cracks me up! BLOODY HELL!! Im going to start saying that to Rob!
Post a Comment