~he is a tender heart
~he loves animals
~he is smart
~he loves to sing
~he loves his sister & brother {most times}
~he doesn't like hamburgers
~he loves to read
~ he loves Target
~he loves anything to do with water
~he loves Reese's Pieces
~he loves star wars
~he loves the Wii
~he loves school
~he makes friends easy & has lots of them
~he loves any kind of PARTIES
~he loves dinosaurs
~he has a great imagination
~he is a great artist
~he loves to color
~he hates when his hands are dirty
~he gives the best hugs & kisses
~he has great initative
~he loves his bike
~he loves ketchup
~he loves to play tag
~he loves T-ball
~He eats peanut butter toast & chocolate milk every morning for breakfast
~he has the best smile
~he can't keep his hands to himself
~he loves to make funny faces
~he uses his shirts for his napkin
~he always wants to learn
~he loves FHE {i hope that continues}
~he remembers everything
~he loves spending time with his Grandma's & Grandpa's
~he lets me still do his hair
~he still sleeps with his favorite blankie
~He loves strawberries
~he loves to make cookies
~he loves legos
~he loves the color green
I could go on & on.. I love Cayden so much he has brought so much love into our family. I can count on him for anything. He always makes sure I'm o.k. I love that he tries to always be the pleaser & makes me happy. He will draw me a picture nearly everyday & he says "I hope this helps make your day happier" I love this kid. You are such a special little boy with a smile always on your face!









11 comments:
Six... I remember holding him in the hospital! They really do grow too fast. Happy Birthday to you Cayden! I hope you have a fabulous day!
Oh I love birthdays!
My Davis also sounds like Cayden. He has chocolate milk EVERY morning (minus the PB, but we'll have to try it).
He LOVES green and his "choo-choo train blankie"
Heather you have a 6 yr old!!!! It goes by way too fast
Happy Birthday Cayden! Hope you have a fun party!!
Love you guys
That was a priceless tribute...one day he will be so lucky to read what his mom wrote about him. Hope it was a fun bday!
He is so beautiful! (I guess I should say he's handsome, huh?) Loved reading about him. I'm going to have to copy this idea when my Sam turns six in a few months. What a great thing to have in your journal.
WOW, six....does that mean next year he goes to school all day? :( he looks like a sweet heart! you and nate make cute kids!
Hi Heather!
So love your blogs and funny funny stories about your precious family! Can't believe Marlee and her tales! She certainly keeps you running in circles! Don't quite know how you do it -- with three yet! Thanks so much for keeping us up-dated! I laugh and laugh!
The childen, you and Nate are absolutely beautiful!
Love, B
Dang, I cant believe how old he is. I miss you guys. The pic with the Rivers Cuomo look is awesome... gotta stay true to the weez. You heard the new song "pork and beans" yet nate? It's pretty funny.
I loved your comment to my post on resident wife. I'm replying here b/c not everyone gets it. It's SO good to hear that other people do. We've truly lived most of the last three years on survival mode (for him, at least). It changes everything from my expectations of what he does around the house and yard to quality conversations and spiritual refueling. Not many people can understand it so it's so refreshing to come across someone who actually does! We must rendevous one day!!
Wow heather I can't believe he is six. I remember cutting his hair when he was just a baby. I hope I did'nt tramatize him. I'm so glad you found me your kids are so darling and getting so old. I love your stories, can't wait un til the first time one of mine calls 911 - hopefully it will still be a few years. Well have to keep it touch now, great to here from you.
Post a Comment