Aloha!
I am alive & home... I had the time of my life! I promise I will post pictures & tell about all the fun events by this weekend. I have been super busy trying to get back & organized. Before we left Garrett fell off my bed [how many times can they fall off before brain damage??] :)
Anyways, I took him to the doctors on Thursday before we left thinking he had a goose egg by his eye. By my surprise No goose egg but, they told me I had to take him to Radiology to get an x-ray & possible MRI. I just bursted out in tears because my nerves were shot & I was leaving for our trip in 6 hours. They did the x-ray & no fracture but, they were going to send me to ophthalmology & see what they had to say.
They told me he would be o.k. til we got home so we left & I had the hardest time trying not to worry on my vacation! {that was hard}
He has his appointment with Ophtho tomorrow & it looks like he has some kind of cyst by the corner of his eye. [the size of a nickle]
Hopefully if all goes well he will have the MRI to see if it is on the surface or goes deeper than that. The doctor said he could possibly have surgery at the end of May to remove it.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed & will know more tomorrow!
So, with all that said it has been really CrAzY at my house. Always some sort of drama!! :)
I will keep you updated & post our awesome pictures by the weekend! Don't hold me to it though!! :)
Love to all
~heath
12 comments:
Glad your back! Hope your little on is Ok. It's stressful enough leaving them and then to have that to worry about!
I can't spell either "one" not "on!"
Good luck at the appointment!
that is exactly what you want to deal with when you come back from vacation, right? that sucks! I hope all is well! Keep me posted.
Heather~ What's going on with Garrett? Are they going to have to do surgery?
I hope everything goes all right. I can totally relate b/c when LP was little he had fluid on his brain and had to have several CTs done and it was so sad strapping his little body into the machine...just breaks your heart. You just don't want your kid or any little one to have to suffer it is soooo hard to watch. Let us know how it goes and we will definiely be thinking about you.
I'm glad you guys had a fun trip- I would love to see pictures. Sorry about Garrett, that is no fun to have to worry about your kids. keep us posted.
Poor little guy! I am sorry to hear about this. I am sure he will be o.k.
Sorry about your baby, hope everything is okay!
Sorry about your baby, hope everything is okay!
heather, glad you made it back safe and sound! wow, that is alot to deal with vacation or not. i can't wait to hear the results. we have had our share of mri's and ct scans. thank goodness for those inventions! i will be praying for ya! =)
Hey Heath--we're thinking about you and praying for Garrett! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. :) Hope you were able to enjoy the incredible weekend we had here! Wow, get home from Hawaii for 85+ degree weather in Seattle? You are one charmed girl. . .
Post a Comment