Wednesday, May 28, 2008

pirate boy

Surgery went well... he might not think so but, he did awesome! They had to go deeper than they thought but, the outcome was great! I can breathe now & I am so greatful he is o.k.
Our little "pirate boy"

Wow, the surgeon did such an amazing job!!

Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers!!! :)

10 comments:

Brooke said...

The look on his face in those first two pictures are heartbreaking! I'm glad the surgery went well and that his recovery will be quick.

Camilla Millar said...

Yeah!! The incision looks pretty clean and I guess he handled anesthesia okay?

Anonymous said...

Oh, how scary! Im glad its over and he is doing well.
XOXO,
Nat

Lisa said...

I'm so glad that everything went well. How scary!!! Thank heaven for answered prayers! Lisa

Lindsay said...

So glad your worry is over! That is one of the hardest parts of being a mom is worrying about your kids.

Marcie said...

Poor little guy, I'm glad things went well.

melanie33 said...

That first pic is that saddest I have ever seen. I am glad he is doing well and all went well!

Monica said...

Oooooooh, it breaks my heart seeing your little guy in the first pic. It's so great that everything went so well though!! At least the surgery is over, and you can hug and squeeze that little guy...I know I would want to!!

Shelly said...

That must have been so hard for you guys. I can't imagine! I'm so happy that he's doing fine. Sending lots of get-well-soon wishes.

briana said...

poor baby! so happy to hear it was the outcome you hoped for! lotsa love ur way!