I'm dreaming of this....
I ask myself, why do these magazines come in the mail, especially to ME!! I'll keep dreaming ... but, it's on my top favorites today.

My heart is singing today...
because of this

Why can't I keep my hands out of these.. If they are one of your Favs, you can find a great big bag of them at Costco.

This was by far one of my favorites today! What an awesome day to watch Marlee graduate from Preschool. I can't believe that she will be going into kindergarten this fall! Where do the years go.. I'm so proud of you Marlee. You are such a "big" girl now. Well, so she says. :)
Tonights Enrichment "cooking club" is a BBQ my FAVORITE! I could have a BBQ everynight. I love the taste of them so much.
*******you guessed it this is one of my favorite side dishes when I have a BBQ. {it's a Utah thing, Jello that is}
Rasberry Pretzel Jello Salad
2 c crushed pretzels
1/2 c. butter, melted= 1 cube
3 tbsp. sugar
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 c. sugar
1 (9 oz.) carton cool whip
1 (6 oz.) pkg. rasberry jello
2 c. boiling water
2 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen rasberries
~Mix crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar together. Press into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Cool.
~Combine cream cheese, Cool Whip, and 1 cup sugar. Mix well and spread onto cooled crust.
~Mix Jello with water, then add frozen rasberries. Stir until berries soften and Jello starts to thicken. Gently pour or spread mixture over cream. Refrigerate
So Yummy~ Happy Friday


6 comments:
Love it! I'm going to have to try that UT recipe! Sounds delish!
I can't believe that girl of yours is going to kindergarten either! I also can't believe mine is! We will just be home alone with that little ones come september! woo hoo!
My sister-in-law makes that pretzel jello salad and I love it! Too bad my husband hates it, so I pretty much never get to make it. Your kids are so cute!
Heather! I can't believe your kids are so big!! And the pretzel salad recipe...a fav in my family...love it!!
cute idea! love your post. marlee and burke are the same age. i didn't realize that! that is one of the only jello salads i will eat! btw-i love getting to know you through all of this.
My twins are going to Kindergarten in the fall, too!!
Looks like a good jello treat, I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment