Friday, June 27, 2008

p.s.


p.s. So after having a complete melt down watching this movie last night.. don't get me wrong the movie was so good, I'm just a cry baby & an emotional basket case when it comes to "chick flicks."{epecially this one} My eyes are so swollen & I needed a Diet Coke about 6:45am to get me going for the day. Wow, I don't know if any of you have seen this but, I cried through the entire thing!! :)
p.s. Summer is here & I have been so busy trying to keep the kids entertained, I've been pretty lazy about updating my blog.


p.s. We have done nothing super exciting to be camera "happy" about!


p.s. I forgot how incredibly tiring a 10 month old can be.. Garrett's new favorite trick which he just discovered 2 days ago was, he learned how to stand up in his crib & shake it... yelling out "MAMMA"

oh, for the love... he is super cute though!


p.s. I guess with the kids outside playing & loving the sun this past week I made this for my kitchen so I could hang notes or misc. pictures on it. I just need to go get clothes pins so, I can start hanging stuff on it.
p.s. Hopefully I will start getting more excited to take some fun pictures of our doings this summer but, until then.......... P.S. I LOVE YOU~

{kissing my friends little girl.. so sweet}

5 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Oh, I totally cried during that movie too. . .it was so good.

Top list for visiting and becoming "real" friends in July:

-lots and lots of Cafe Rio

-Classic Fun Center $5 mom's club

-backyard of fun (aka hose and sprinkler play)

-hangin out at the pool

I am really excited
camillamillar@gmail.com

melanie33 said...

I saw that movie too and was totally frustrated by the friends. I felt like they were really insensitive to her sometimes. But it was a good movie. I love Hillary Swank too.

briana said...

so, i did rent ps i love you. it is amazing i could see through my mascara. i bawled! but, if you know me, that's what i do! and for real, you are little miss crafty...oh i just threw this together while the kids were out playing! that is awesome! i need to take lessons from all of my talented little friends!

Brooke said...

I watched that movie while Josh was working late one night. Bad idea! He called me before going to bed and I just kept crying the whole time he was on the phone because of having watched that show. I don't think I've ever seen another movie that took me on such a rollercoaster, laughing one minute, bawling my eyes out the next...just to do it all over again!

[BrookeO] said...

ps I love checking your blog.