Cayden had his first kindergarten performance. It was so cute to watch him! I think he was a little nervous cause he kept itching himself! :) I can't believe that he will be starting the first grade in the fall. He has grown up so much!
Enjoy watching!
p.s. sorry that it's not great quality & it's a little scratchy..
7 comments:
Dude, you have a little performer on your hands! He is so into it. Jonas barely moves his lips in those performances. That's cute, he did a good job.
you should be so proud! how cute is that? i love all of their little performances. wow, lucky you, full day of school here you come! and marlee half a day, whatever will you do?
Too cute. Your kids are all so cute. Abby is alomst done with Kindergarten too! I swear next time I blink she will be starting
7th grade. Lisa
Heather, oh my heck he is not a baby anymore. The years go by way to fast.
Love ya,
XOXO
heather.. where are you? long time no post. Get crackin'!
heather, where are you? i am going thru withdrawls! luv me.
ok, i am LOL! i totally didn't see mel's comment before mine! but, it is true! missing you!
Post a Comment