Friday, September 26, 2008

the lucky winner is.....

Congrats to you!!!!
I included everyone.. i saw there was a couple of you that left a comment after noon but, i was a little late posting the winner so all of you were included!!!!
I had so fun doing this! Thank you so much for all the fun ideas i LOVED everyone of them!!!
I also LOVE christmas so get ready for another giveaway coming soooon.... {well, maybe in a month} :)

Carolyn email me at nhmiller25@msn.com with your address so i can mail this off to you!!! :)
Thanks again for all your fun traditions.. i loved it!

16 comments:

Sarah said...

You're so stinkin' cute. Too bad I didn't win. I thought each separate thing was a prize, didn't realize it was a whole JACKPOT! Yay for Carolyn.

Carolyn said...

HURRAY!!!!! No Way! I can't believe my luck!!! Yippy! Yahoo!! And I totally need some decorations too & I would have never picked out such cute things by myself.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you, Heather! You are the best!

briana said...

how in the world did i miss posting a comment? my bloglist didn't tell me you had updated! i am so lame. :( but, i love fall! and you too! hope you are coming back for a visit soon!

Becky T said...

Woohoo! Congratulations to Carolyn! That is a GREAT prize! (and thanks for including us all, Heather!) :)

Mackenzie said...

Glad you are back online! And what a cute idea to do a give away!

Bam Pah said...

Well I guess I can start blogging again Heather is back!!! I love the response you got. I am with JoMama I am excited to see what my cute niece and nephews will be wearing for all Hallows Eve.

shauni said...

Heather, Thank you sooo much for the darling baby scrapbook. I absolutely love it. You are so thoughtful! You are also so talented, everything you do has a special extra touch to it. I have been meaning to call and thank you the last couple days but life has been crazy as usual. I would love to talk to you and catch up- I am really going to call this week. Thanks again!

Love,Shauni

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

What a GREAT idea:) I LOVE your Blog:) My blog address is:
http://thebeutlers.blogspot.com/- it's great too see all the fun things and pics you guys do:)-Arielle

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Here is the website for that Anxiety and Stress program for Cayden -it's Amazing!!

http://www.stresscenter.com/

It's called the Midwest Center For Stress and Anxiety!

Hope that helps- Arielle

briana said...

hey! thinking of you! wondering what you are up to! you coming back here anytime soon?

Celeste said...

p.s. you've been tagged by me! See my blog to see what to do :)

Marcie said...

Heather, I'm missing your cute post's! Is your internet down AGAIN?

Sarah said...

Yeah, I'm with your friend there--where the heck are ya? And did your email change? I sent you an email on Sunday AND a forwarded evite. Party on, girl.

Rob and Kelli said...

Hey Heather...do you think you could send me your email? We just locked our blog site...if you want access email me at kellihall.email@gmail.com. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Hey~ Whats up? When are you coming to town?

Carolyn said...

Heather, I got the package on Friday. Sorry I'm just now telling you! THANK YOU! The girls and I had so much fun opening it, looking at all the cute goodies and putting them up in the house. We love it! You are so great!