Friday, September 05, 2008

Qwest :(

i will be back soon...........
I'm over at my friends house cause i have NO INTERNET OR PHONE!!! long story but, Qwest is on my bad list right now!!! :)
Oh Yeah, i won't have it back til next friday!!!!
what am i going to do????

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes, our power was out on sunday, and it was rough! Oh the jeans are "YMI" brand at Macy's in the Jr's section so i had to get like size 100. But they were only $25!

Unknown said...

Oh that was me, sorry i'm at my parents house.Norm is not a blogger!
Marcie

melanie33 said...

what you are going to do is throw out some nasty threats. Death threats if you have to. WHATEVER it takes. I mean no husband day or night, you need you some INTERNET LOVE. Freakin qwest....

melanie33 said...

and no i did not intentionally make that last sentence sound like i was talking about nasty porn. promise.

but you did laugh right?
mission accomplished.

Camilla Millar said...

STINKY-- I never realized how much I popped online until our computer started having problems. I send you lots of good karma and hope you can find something else to fill your time!

briana said...

we can join forces, did you see that they cut me off before we moved! dude, so lit!

Becky said...

NO WAY! Make sure you ask them for a week's refund. You shouldn't have to pay for service you didn't get! I was so mad a few weeks ago because Comcast couldn't come for 2 days. I'm so sorry!

Natalie said...

Qwest got on my bad list when we moved here. It took almost a month to get our DSL! Not looking forward to possibly dealing with them next time we move! Good luck!

melanie33 said...

where are you???? i feel like you are gone forever...

briana said...

seriously losing my patience over here. and i don't even have your phone number!