Tuesday, February 24, 2009

moments.

so i know it has been a while since i posted some pictures. i don't want to forget some of these fun moments.


cayden wanted to dress in red & pink for valentines day. i thought it was such a cute thing he came up with. well not so much for him after all.

me: how was school

cayden: i loved all of my valentines

me: i'm so glad

cayden: mom don't ever let me wear red & pink again

me: why?

cayden: cause this girl in my class called me a woman

me: i'm sorry, what did you say to her?

cayden: well, it didn't bug me too bad cause i'm not a woman & i always remember that you say i always look so good in pink.

me: that's right & don't ever forget it either.


{i thought my boys looked so cute}




miss marlee all dressed up for her valentines party.


proud moment. cayden earned his tiger & bobcat.



fun moments with the family at the zoo


marlee said, mom was jaws mouth really this big??

yea im pretty sure... :)

love all the fun moments..

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Love you, Heath. You're so strong. These are great pics of happy times.

Anonymous said...

Heath, your such a cute mom! I must agree with you Caden does look very cute in pink. Your kids are getting so big. I miss you! XOXO!!!

briana said...

you are such an amazing woman, wife and friend. i love you girl.

Monica said...

So fun to see the pics! They are changing and getting SO big and darling!

Allison J. said...

So cute! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Heath, the kids are so cute!! Cayden looks so cute in pink..I love my Naters in pink too.. Love ya.

Becky said...

Cayden looks so cute! It takes a real man to pull off the pink/red combo, and he totally does!

Camilla Millar said...

Great pictures and a fun story. . . .I think it takes a real man to wear pink (so he's well on his was to real manhood).

Odd Family said...

I finally found your blog. When I would click on your name it wouldn't let me in. Weird! I love the Valentine outfits! Super cute! What a man Caden is for wearing pink well!!:)

melanie33 said...

i cannot believe how cute and big garrett is becoming. i just had to stare at that picture for a minute to realize who in the world he was! He is so 100% nate. love it.

Marcie said...

Hey I don't think they is anything wrong with a boy wearing pink for Valentines. I think it's great he is so seccure in his manhood, and that he remembers what his mother tells him. Too cute!

Janilynn said...

Heather, I love the pics, hope all is going well. Give me a call.

Coleman Family said...

It takes a real man to wear pink! I love that Cayden really wanted to celebrate v-day like that - he's such a sweetheart! Hope you had a good time in Texas!

The Coxes said...

Fun pictures - your kids are getting so big, and you look great!!! Kendy :)

Dan said...

Hilarious! I remember a similar happening when I was a kid. I felt just as mortified. Hope all is well. I'm stuck in the Sick Call Clinic here in the sandbox, but I have been able to operate a bit, as well. Keep posting, I read every word!