yesterday was not the greatest {DAY }. lets just say i spilled a box of cheerios all over the floor, sliced my finger on a book, started my period, forgot to make Cayden's lunch (he had to have a cheese zombie & tomato soup) needless to say he hates soup.....
lets see what else. ummm the {BIG} one was i thought i had enough room to pull out of my drive way.. lets just say i didn't. my nice honda odyssey has a HUGE dent and scratches all on the side bumper. nate's honda civic doesn't look the same in the front. i will be calling my ins. company this morning to find out what the damage will be.. or not be. :) i feel so bad.
then i was putting garrett to bed last night and warming his milk in the microwave. i spilled the whole bottle in there.... seriously just put me to bed at that moment..
how is your day??
xo
18 comments:
YIKES!!! When it rains it pours, I hope you have much better day tomarrow.
Poor thing! That's the worst about your car. We had a pretty good day. Very busy, though, which I don't love.
Don't sweat it, chica. You're still mother of the year. We all have bad days--and some are so bad they're not bloggable, if you know what I mean! ;)
I was starting to think of Dr. Seuss's Wacky Wednesday. Ouch on the car... I'm so sorry! The good news is, there's a light at the end of the tunnel (but make sure that light isn't a train coming at you!)
Oh man! I am sorry!
Crapcakes. Days like that sTiNk! I hope this week is nothing but blue skies! Call me when you have a chance : ) Love, E
Ooh! I did that with Dave's car backing out of our garage when we first got married! I thought I had enough room and of course didn't and ripped the mirror right off the driver's side door! Oops...
I hate these kind of days! I think I have one at least once a week. Such is life huh? Hope tomorrow goes better for you!
Heather, sounds like a bad day! Good thing you can start all over tomorrow. Hang in there! Call me!
Hey we have something in common...I spilled a box of cheerios all over the floor today too! And the girls thought is was so funny to step on them-big mess!
Hey Heather, if Chris were here with me right now he could probably think of something funny to make you laugh. I'm not as good at saying the right funny thing, but if it's any consolation, at least you can count your blessings that you are not sitting at home with searing pain in your eyes,right? That was so awful that even I can use that experience and think, Okay, my bad day was definitely not as bad as Heather's week of pain!!!
Man- soo sorry to hear you had such a bad day!!!! I hope it is a little better already!
this too shall pass.
i love you girl.
oh heath... i was under the impression that the phase of life you had where you and cars did not get along was over... i guess not. sorry to hear it!
and nobody can take that mother of the year title away from you. it yours forever.
but you share it with moi.
Wow, that was a crappy day.
If it makes you feel any better, for the first 6 years of our marriage, I had a fender bender every year--mostly involving our car and the house (2 times) our car and the fence (1 time) our van and a rock on the side of a parking long (1 time) our car and a neighbors car (1 time) our car and a complete strangers bumber (1 time)--yep, I figure I've got the record--so, yeah, even though it stinks, there is a dope out there who has done worse (that has to make you feel better).
Yep, I have had a day or two like that. Sorry! Hang in there. Tomorrow has to be better, right?!
thinking of you. ;)
thinking of you. ;)
Post a Comment