~first off to San Antonio texas for Makena's baptism & baby Parkers blessing. we had so fun with our cousins and seeing grandma & grandpa brasher. if i'm being honest i will admit i will never fly there again by myself. on the way home i had a 9 hour flight... "what i said to myself" i swear it did not take that long to get here!!! oh yeah ummmmm i had 3 lay overs but, still got to stay on the plane. first stop from San Antonio was Nashville Tenn. then to Chicago then to home, Seattle Washington. yeah garrett was crying for about 4 of the 9 hours on the way home.
i can't complain of the trip cause we truly had a blast but, come on i could of gone to Hawaii in that time! ;~) mental note**** look at your itinerary before you take 3 kiddos by yourself & make sure it is a DIRECT flight!!!!!
beautiful makena

could he be any cuter.. baby parker
the cousins

me, becky, jen

the famous alamo

k. there is a huge space here cause we went to Utah for spring break....
yep that is right forgot my camera!! seriously it made me so sad. We had such a wonderful time & it was a much needed break.
thanks mom & karen for a wonderful Easter party. you know you are the best right?? :)
Easter '09

my sweet little girl & my BFF
marlee just finishing up her gymnastics meet




9 comments:
hailey just lost her first tooth this morning so she cayden is not all that far behind!!
love that you finally updated... keep it up!
and have a better day!
and email me that salsa recipe from your easter party... i am nine months pregnant and craving it, so don't deny me!
So we were in San Antonio last week! We may have just missed each other. We have the same picture in front of the Alamo. Didn't you love the RIverwalk!
Great post-I think I fried my face today being out in the sun for 5 hours. That doesn't happen in W.Washington!
dude airports, layovers and hours do not belong in the same sentence with kid or kids! you are my hero! easter-love the outfits! gymnastics-burke started this year! love it. and texas, i just may move back there! no comment on spring break, :( cuz i missed ya! but looking forward to july! come on summer!
Heather, it looks like you had a great time. Hope all is going well. Call me and lets talk. Love ya!
Looks like a good time but SOSOSOSO sorry about the flight. That sounds super hard.
Thanks for sharing the pics of your cute kids. We get the loose tooth things. It seems like a ton of the kids in Kindergarten are losing teeth-- not even close for my kids. . . . .why do they care so much?
K. this new post almost snuck by me!
Yeah for a new post. Love the pics.
Too cute you are!!!
First of all, I totally applaud you on the air travel with three kids. I could NEVER do that. I have no patience. I have traveled to Cali with my two girls and that was enough for me. Second, what great pics of your cute family. Your little Marlee looks JUST LIKE YOU. She is beautiful. I wish you guys lived closer so we could all get together more often.
Third, I have missed you posting... yes, I check... do it more often! I love your blog.
Post a Comment