Friday, June 26, 2009

summer. pink. sweet. tea.

the summer is here. yes, all i here around my house is i'm bored. what are we going to do today. can i go outside. when can i have another otter pop. when are we going swimming. can we go to the park? when can are friends play. marlee's new best friend is her swim suit.... she even wears it to bed.
can we play the wii. can we play nick jr. cayden asks everyday when is scout camp.

these are just a few of the things i have heard in the last 4 days. on the fun side, i had all of Marlee's BFF's over for a "tea" party last tuesday to celebrate the end of the school year.


she truly had so fun.


the invite.

the "mom's table"

the "girls" table

the food
the "sweet" table
outside chocolate strawberries yumm.

***side note. yes we have done all the things i mentioned above but, it's time to go to target & get jump ropes, sidewalk chalk, new coloring books, go to the library, continue on with otter pops, still swim.... you get the picture. every day is filled with some sort of entertainment cause if not is it bad that i sort of really want school to start again... :)

10 comments:

Allison J. said...

You do the cutest stuff!

melanie33 said...

i want to be invited to that tea party! croissants sound delicious right now!

Lindsay said...

Very Cute Heather and No it is not bad to want school to start again! I kind of wish summer was about a month long that is how much I can handle:)

JoAnna said...

Wow! That tea party is soooo cute!! What a super fun to thing to do for your girl!
Is Cayden going to scoutcamp this summer??

Marcie said...

So cute! That makes me wish I was your neighbor. Let me know when your in Utah and we should get together for sure.

Heather said...

joanna, he went to scout camp yesturday, today, & his last day is tomorrow.{it has just been a day camp..8am-3pm} he has loved every min. of it. too bad it is not a whole summer thing!!! :)

The Millers said...

Such a cute idea Heather...I love it! YOu have to be the cutest mom ever, seriously!! It's good to see that you guys are doing great!! Love you all!!

Jess said...

I feel you friend. My girls are the same. I think I wanted school to start back us two weeks ago..

What a great tea party. You are such a cute mom.

Hang in there.
Come visit soon and don't forget to call me.

The Coxes said...

You really know how do pull off a party!!! I've loved reading your blog today - we miss you guys!! Kendy :)

Becky said...

My kids go to a year-round school. One of the reasons I love it is that their breaks are spread out throughout the year!

What a fun, pretty party!