Saturday, August 08, 2009

HellO {blog}

hi, it's me heather... i know you have wondered where i have been ... or maybe not. i have finally gave in & i am sitting in the office trying to update you.
seriously the way i feel right now is... where has the summer gone. it is already august; my little girl is going to be 6 this week. school shopping needs to be done. school supplies need to be bought. and not only that i will have a {2} year old in {2} weeks.... so i say where does time go?? i have been home from my summer vacation for 4 weeks now & i think i am ready to update this blog. it will be short & sweet & to the point. :)


fourth of july in kaysville ut..
we loved the parade & fireworks. we had a lot of fun.
i don't want to bore you with the same ol' same ol' of what i do each time in utah. all i can say is i love to to eat at all my favorite restaurants... visit my great friends{i truly love your friendships}
& of course visit all my favorite decorating stores!! :) thanks mom for all the fun & hard work you put into making our visits so fun.

g & ella pinata fun.

also while we were gone someone got a wiggly tooth..... she is one happy girl. {sorry for the blurry pictures per me}

i had NATALIE {my cousin's wife} take some fabulous pictures of my kids while i was in utah and i'm still wondering how many cute pictures can fit on one wall?? here is just a few. [she took over 200] thanks Nat i can't thank you enough i love all of them. it is so hard to choose.














thanks for sticking in there; it's been so long i thought i'd get my months worth of pictures in one blog. Love you and miss you all. heath

15 comments:

melanie33 said...

i love the pictures, they DID turn out great. And i am glad you visited, it was great to hang with you for a little bit. hope to talk to you soon!

Sarah said...

Cute pics, Heath. And I like the new look to the blog. One of these days I'll get around to updating mine too--but probably not until after my trip. Then I'll be even more overwhelmed with stuff to post! Yikes!

Have a great rest of your summer, and good luck with all that shopping!

briana said...

i am seriously freaking out over your now 2 year old...he went from baby to toddler overnight! so glad to know i am not the only one wondering where the time goes.

it was great to see you! can't wait for you to come again! ;)

Allison J. said...

I love your cute family! Your kids are darling and getting so big! I am so sad we missed you in UTah...I guess I need to come to Washington! We need to catch up!

Jess said...

OMG your kids are ADORABLE!!!! What kind of header is that? Did you have to download it or is that something you did on your computer! I LOVE all of the pics. love u

Natalie said...

Heather-
Your kids are adorable. I just want to take that little Garret and give a good squeezy hug! Glad you had a good time. Let me know if you head down south!

Marcie said...

Glad your back! I love your picture's they are all so cute, it would be hard to choose which one's you like the best. I'm glad you had a good time in Utah I was hopeing I would bump into you while you were here. I fell the same way - where has summer gone?

Coleman Family said...

Darling darling pictures Heather!!! I say put every single one up like wallpaper!!! :)lol

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Wow- those pics turned out AMAZING!!! Your kids are just totaly cuties:) Looks like you have had a busy but very fun summer!!

lollyehp said...

Really cute.

shauni said...

Heather, I love the new pictures- they turned out great! It was so good to see you guys while you were here. I wish we lived closer. If you guys are ever in the midwest, or we are in Utah at the same time, we have to get together again!! I need to call you soon too- I am now all alone in Iowa so I will have lots of spare time on my hands!

RR said...

I think some of your Neuroses are rubbing off on Cayden. When we were at Marlee's party. I was playing with your kids and Cayden said," Marlee you need to quit riding that toy it's going to mess up your hair. You know how mom is about your hair." I got a chuckle over that.

Danielle said...

glad to have you back...and those pictures are adorable. I think that is the same place my brother in law took his engagement pictures..where is it?

Heather said...

rachel that cracks me up about cayden. Marlee is so picky about her hair & clothes right now that that makes me laugh... i guess he listens to well on sunday mornings when i tell her not to mess her hair up before we leave to church!! :) LOL.

danielle we went to the old train station in ogden ut. there was some fun spots.

The Millers said...

Those pictures of your kids are ADORABLE, seriously SO cute!! You might just have the cutest kids ever. I'm glad you guys had fun up here. Sorry we missed you. Hopefully we will get to see you all sometime soon!!