dear heather, i understand, i sympathize and i am sorry. love, melanie ps. check out jens blog post about sam's adventure, that one will make you feel a bit better!
Oh, boy. One of THOSE days...sorry. I have to say that I finally just caught up on your blog - what a fun mom you are! That tea party was so cute & what a great b-day party too - so sweet! And I love all the train pics :)
10 comments:
dear heather,
i understand, i sympathize and i am sorry.
love, melanie
ps. check out jens blog post about sam's adventure, that one will make you feel a bit better!
thanks mel.. that story made me feel a little better. :)
I hear ya!!
and when do our blessings come again????
Oh, boy. One of THOSE days...sorry. I have to say that I finally just caught up on your blog - what a fun mom you are! That tea party was so cute & what a great b-day party too - so sweet! And I love all the train pics :)
ditto!
well, at least he played in a clean toilet! ok, either way it's gross...i hate those days!
Ahahahahahahha.. I love this pic!!
OMG..that is not a happy start to a day. Yikes! I have been there!
Who is that KID, and what happened to your baby???
Post a Comment