Thursday, October 01, 2009

costco

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day
{daniel powter}

pretty much that sums up the day. do you ever feel like this??? this is how i felt when i came out of costco today & someone bashed into my bumper. i was like, what the heck. there was no note or anything. the tears started to flow, but this hick lookin man & wife with a cane came out of their 1989 Chevy truck & said" i have been waitin for ya" that was my happy moment b/c i was so grateful that there truly are still honest people in this world.
so blah, blah, blah, blah i have been on the phone most of the day trying to have their ins. company come & take pictures of my bumper so i can get it fixed. have never heard of this ins. company before but, hey they at least answered their phone!!! :)
so, I'm thinking i might still be singing this same song cause there is NO SCHOOL tomorrow but, i promise to have a happy face again on Saturday b/c I'm so thrilled to listen to conference. :)
so, thanks for listening to my sob story.

xo xo,
h.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank goodness for honest people. I want to give that old couple a hug and bake them cookies! And while I'm at it, I'll give you a hug and bring cookies too. =)

Heitmann Family said...

So sorry your day was so "lovely". Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

Allison J. said...

that is awful!! but yes, at least they waited for you. I would be in tears also. I am thinking I really want to come to WA for a visit, wouldn't that be fun????

briana said...

dang it! i hate it when that happens. happy to hear they not only waited but had insurance!

oh and i love that song!

Odd Family said...

I am so happy they waited around for you. Sheesh! Hope your day is brighter today!

Odd Family said...

I am so happy they waited around for you. Sheesh! Hope your day is brighter today!

Coleman Family said...

Ok, I finally read it! How crappy! At least they were honest like you said and waited. Could be worse! You could stick 3 children in car seats and boosters in the back of a camry!!! Argghhhhh....cars....

melanie33 said...

you and cars! I mean, even when its not your fault... i guess you guys just don't mix! That is awesome that the hick waited though...