Wednesday, October 07, 2009

dear santa,

translation..
Dear, tooth fairy can you give me 20$ thank you.
p.s. write note please
btw he got $2.00 :)

13 comments:

Allison J. said...

so cute!

Heitmann Family said...

Cute- Ayden started his christmas list this morning!!

Monica said...

That is hilarious!! I want $20 dollars too...smart kid...love it!!

briana said...

adorable! i love it when they are missing their two front teeth!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!!

Jess said...

Nothing is as cute as toothless smiles.... as a toddler or as a kid missing their two front teeth. LOVE IT

Camilla Millar said...

Ah! That is funny, funny, funny. Did the tooth fairy comply and what note did she leave?

Coleman Family said...

Too cute Heather! Emma keeps asking when she'll lose a tooth!

melanie33 said...

twenty dollars??
way to go on the 2... sounds more like it!
and fyi... me and decorating skills? they cannot coexist together.

Becky T said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for the recent comments on my blog. :) I love it when you stop by! And it's so great to know that my 2 year old and your 2 year old are so alike...because just like you said, I swear all other kids his age are singing their ABCs and saying full sentences. :) But yes, it will come, huh?!!

And...I'm so inspired by your 5k! I've been invited to run in one in 3 weeks (and it would be my first...I am NOT a runner!) and have felt like saying no, but then it makes me think maybe, just maybe I could squeak it out. Way to go, though! That is awesome!

Marcie said...

Hey it was worth a try? Pretty smart little guy i'd say. You look so cute in your pictures from wicked, I love your hair it's a great lenght on you.

Danielle said...

Fun to catch up. You look great. Oh and I am glad you only gave him $2. I would have a lot to live up to if you gave him $20. We haven't lost any teeth around our house yet.

Dan said...

Hilarious! Our kids always wonder whether the "rich" or "poor" tooth fairy is going to come and visit them. And she usually leaves 50 or 75 cents. Your tooth fairy is definitely "rich." :-)