{if you spell it right...}

Nate and I got to go to Hawaii . It was for the annual Armed Forces District meeting {a research conference}. It was in Honolulu. We stayed at the Hale Koa. {military hotel} one of the many perks of being in the army. It was right on Waikiki. We flew in on Friday and stayed until the next Friday! We went with several of the other residents who did a research project & poster. What a blast it was. One of the fun things about this trip was Aimee, my great friend & neighbor got to go on this trip as well. Her husband is a year behind Nate in his residency. You can all thank her for the great pictures. Give us a high five for forgetting our camera... who the heck forgets their camera on a tropical vacation??? i guess we do!! ;)enjoying the quiet..

soakin up the sun...
Aimee & i walked to this incrediable church Sunday morning to attend sacrament meeting. Aimee said, oh it's just a mile lets walk.... needless to say i had huge blisters from lets just say about a 2 mile walk both ways in high heels. i needed a pedicure the next morning. i laughed about it the next day when my feet didn't hurt so bad. LOL ;) The chapel was truly breathtaking. The ceiling was two stories high and the chapel was one of the biggest I have ever seen.{truly}. it amazes me how strong i felt the spirit. i won't forget that day...
No competition here!!!
{volleyball tournament}
the grounds are so beautiful. it is so peaceful there.
swimsuits at the temple?? little uncomfotable here! ;)





16 comments:
that looks amazing.. so glad to hear you had a good time. Now please don't go to hawaii again until I have had my first turn, ok?
WOW! That looks like such a wonderful trip!!! Glad you all had such an amazing time-Priceless memories made! I can't wait to go!!
So fun for you, my friend. You earned it, for sure. Glad you had such a good time.
P.S. I wish you would have remembered your camera so you could start your own travel photo blog. ;)
so jealous and it looked like so much fun!!!!
Uh! This is awesome!!!!
seriously, so amazing! fun for you!
What an awesome trip!!! I am so glad you and your hubby got to do that!! What an incredible event in your life!!!
What a great opportunity for both of you! Glad you had a needed getaway for just the two of you. Great family pictures too! I LOVE the location. It's beautiful...where is that?
Holy Cow! How fun is that. You deserve it, hope it was wonderfull. Miss you hope all is well, cant wait to catch up at christmas. Love ya
What a fabulous once in a lifetime trip! Glad you two could do something fun like that and re-bond (something every couple needs to do once in awhile!)!
Fun...we are going to Maui in January and I am sooo excited to get away. The cold here is already making me want to go.
SOOOOO Jealous! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Call me when you get to town.
Tell me Nate wrote Hawii?? And..yes I mean Hawii NOT Hawaii!
nope rach that was me having a brain cramp or blonde moment.... ;)
Wow! Amazing!
Post a Comment