Sunday, December 13, 2009

{Our} Christmas Card {Our} Christmas Letter

25 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas to you!

Brooke said...

What a fun idea for a Christmas letter! Love it! Merry Christmas to you guys.

Heitmann Family said...

Great job Nate!! Ya did great! Merry Christmas to you too!!

Anonymous said...

Darling! What a cute family picture, too. thanks for sharing!

Mackenzie

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heather - you're a Sweetheart!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Best Christmas letter EVER, so cute!!!Miss you guys
Jen

Monica said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!! I wish I was organized enough to do something like this...your the best! Hope you have a very merry christmas...maybe we can hook up!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card and letter, our best wishes to you all and Merry Christmas to your family.

Auntie Linda and Greg.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe you guys have been out there that long already. I miss you ~ hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! I especially liked your family photo at the end and the picture of Garrett tipped over in the chair!! Watch for our photo card in your mailbox before Christmas

kerstin

Anonymous said...

Heather-
Thanks for sharing your photos with us. You have a darling family. I'm glad you are so happy. Way to go Iron Girl:) You all look great!

Much love,

tobie

Anonymous said...

beautiful family. Thanks for the yearly Christmas letter, we love to get them an to see how your kids are growing. We never seem to get our letters out before Christmas. Jeff is doing better and the rest of us are all doing fine.
Carla

Odd Family said...

That is such a great idea! Loved it!! Merry Christmas!!!:)

RR said...

Do we get the 7 page letter or just the Card??

p.s. Can the Rosados get a hardback personalized Miller book next year for the holidays?? Love you guys!

p.s.s. Greg and I freakin loved that sweater party..SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

Heath

Love your Christmas letter! Thank You so much!

See you soon!

Love Kari

Coleman Family said...

Love it! Print one out so I can hang it up! ;) We Love you and your family! You're a sweetheart and a good friend and I appreciate you in my life!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the letter and card. Your family is beautiful, and it was fun to see some of the things you have been doing. My best wishes,
Suzette

Anonymous said...

You are the most amazing family we have ever seen --- Many many thanks for this great greeting!!! So good to see you, the children and how they are growing and developing! We love you so much!

I know your Mom can't wait for you to come to Utah and I can well understand! May God bless and have a most wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love and hugs,
BA

Danielle said...

Nicely done. Did I ever get your address to mail you a card? If not send me a message with it.

lollyehp said...

Cute. Good idea.

Camilla Millar said...

Very tasteful and fun (not braggy at all).

Heather, you are so talented!! I would love to get together again if you are in town anytime soon.

The Wilson Family said...

OK this is too cute!!! Merry Christmas Heather!

Becky said...

You guys are all so cute. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!

I missed seeing you at the Hollist party, but I'm glad to get these great photos and hear things are going well. I smiled when I saw your heading about the best of times and worst of times. I haven't even written a Christmas letter because that's the only thing I could think to say. So anyway, I'm sorry about the worst of times and hope for many more of the best in 2010!

Take care-

Julie

The Willis Wonder Years said...

So cute!! I loved this! Pictures are such a fun way to be updated! You have such a precious family! What a busy but fun year you had! Merry Christmas and happy new year!