Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{sissey???}

this is what sisters are for.....
to lock you up in cages!!!


7 comments:

Jess said...

at least he is big enough to fit into it, right? it could be worse and he could be physically jammed into it. lol

Heitmann Family said...

My kids have done that to each other with Grandma's dog crate. Poor Garrett it doesn't look like he is having much fun in there!!!

Sarah said...

Whatever, Heath. I know you're the one who locked him in there.

;)

Odd Family said...

That is funny! Not a bad idea, maybe I should get one of those!ha! jk
Nice seeing you at the gym. You go girl!!! I still need to meet your doggy....:)

melanie33 said...

i have the same picture of caleb....
only he's laughing...
and he put himself in there....
and there was a gigantic dog in there with him...
licking the crap out of his face.

Chels said...

HAHA that is great!!! Cute puppy

Coleman Family said...

That is hilarious! Did Marlee put him in there and run off? Poor G!