It looks so warm sunny! Jealous.
Somebody's gotta enjoy that dog, huh? Hope your eye is feeling better!
That's so adorable. I'm glad G and Lady have each other as play buddies.
That's hilarious! Benjamin is the true dog lover in our house too. He's into hard love with tight hugs, fur pulling and hard kicks. But the dog always comes back for more.
This is so cute! We got the same thing going....my older kids wanted the dog, but the younger kids play non-stop with it. Love it!
So cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting. Looks like they are enjoying each other:)
just checking in on ya! haven't heard from you in awhile. hope all is well! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It looks so warm sunny! Jealous.
Somebody's gotta enjoy that dog, huh? Hope your eye is feeling better!
That's so adorable. I'm glad G and Lady have each other as play buddies.
That's hilarious! Benjamin is the true dog lover in our house too. He's into hard love with tight hugs, fur pulling and hard kicks. But the dog always comes back for more.
This is so cute! We got the same thing going....my older kids wanted the dog, but the younger kids play non-stop with it. Love it!
So cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting. Looks like they are enjoying each other:)
just checking in on ya! haven't heard from you in awhile. hope all is well! :)
Post a Comment