Thursday, February 04, 2010

day f.o.u.r. of things i {love}

i {love} memories & scrapbooking


i can't take credit for all this work. i guess that is
why it means so much more to me. my mom has
done it all. she has put her whole heart into
these books & i love everyone of them.
i will cherish these books forever. she is so organized. i have
3 kids & my books are all up to date.
oh & i have another cabinet in my bedroom full with more...
i LoVe memories.
xox

5 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

What an amazing mama you have! You have inspired me to catch up on mine!! That is my goal by the time Matthew turns 2 in one month...to finish his baby book! How pathetic am I?

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness Marla! She has outdone herself again! I LoVe pictures too!

melanie33 said...

Anyone who knows Marla knows she is amazing ans she has passed her amazingness onto you, my friend!

briana said...

i would love to spend the day looking through your books while sipping a jamba juice. can't wait until april!

Jess said...

OH WOW! I envy you for being up to date. I was up to date until I got engaged... almost 10 years ago! I haven't done more than a page or two since. Bad for me.