i{love}this book. i love to re-read it+re-read it.
it was one of those days that i wanted to re-read it.
this paragraph of the book... lets just say i loved
reading it:
[i quote..]
{my friend sara often refers to mothering as the"ironman" [competition] of living.exactly!we go into motherhood expecting that it will require some strength; then we find ourselves in it & realize we're completely out of breath-with miles left to go. indeed, motherhood is an extraordinary test of endurance & strength, some days requiring that we sprint, & other days asking us to swim uphill against the current. AND somehow, no one seems to mention this to women before the babies come!}
love, love, love that.
xox

5 comments:
I have this book too. It is a good read. I highly recommend it!
This is my all time favorite book in the world!!!!! Jane Clayson is an incredible woman! And so is Heather Miller!! ;o) Holla!!!
I have not read this book. But I will be picking it up the week!:) Great quote, I was just thinking earlier today that everyone tells you all the fun stuff before you have kids but nobody mentions the hard stuff. Maybe because if we fully knew, we would'nt do it. Love your things I love theme this month. Cute Idea. Happy Valentines Day!
LOVE this! I've gotta read this book...i need it! Thanks for sharing.
Never heard of it! Must check it out.... After about 12 others! So many books not enough time!
Post a Comment