Tuesday, February 02, 2010

day t.w.o. of things i {love}

i love crazy "hair" days. this picture makes me smile cause this is what marlee & i looked like
 most of the weekend. i'm sure my husband would love to see my
hair done some other way than a pony tail. :)
just sayin i love lazy, crazy hair days.


xox

5 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I guess I belong to your family too. I don't think my hair has looked different from day to day for well, I can't tell you how long!!

Coleman Family said...

You look hot with a pony, so no worries! Ok, that sounds weird, ya know what I mean!

melanie33 said...

hey at least it's washed, which is more than I can say some days!

melanie33 said...

ps... so excited to see you in april!

briana said...

Ponytails and hats! I miss them working!