If I had 100 kids . . . Oh Lordy, I can't even think straight.
I think if I had 100 dollars I would get myself a real cute outfit to wear to Ryan's cousin's wedding next week. I need to feel cute!!!
Oh fun! I am going to go with $100 dollars too... If I had $100 I would go shopping for some new , fun, Spring clothes!!
I want 100 housekeepers! They would all be kept busy too...
If I had 100 pairs of sweats, I'd wear a different one every day and LOVE every minute of it!!
if i had a hundred kid free hours....i could have some productive fun!!
If I had 100 plane tickets, I would fly somewhere new and sunshiney every week!
If I had 100 hours, I would sleep uninterrupted.
I will never have a $100 in the near future but can we do the spa day anyway?? I could use one?!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
If I had 100 kids . . .
Oh Lordy, I can't even think straight.
I think if I had 100 dollars I would get myself a real cute outfit to wear to Ryan's cousin's wedding next week. I need to feel cute!!!
Oh fun! I am going to go with $100 dollars too... If I had $100 I would go shopping for some new , fun, Spring clothes!!
I want 100 housekeepers! They would all be kept busy too...
If I had 100 pairs of sweats, I'd wear a different one every day and LOVE every minute of it!!
if i had a hundred kid free hours....
i could have some productive fun!!
If I had 100 plane tickets, I would fly somewhere new and sunshiney every week!
If I had 100 hours, I would sleep uninterrupted.
I will never have a $100 in the near future but can we do the spa day anyway?? I could use one?!
Post a Comment