Monday, March 08, 2010

when it rains it...

blows up!!!!
i will be out of commission for i
don't know how long.
lets see...
my 2 year old crashed my hard drive
on my computer on friday.
yes. i have been crying over this one.
my pictures i think are gone. all gone.
everything gone.
then on saturday
my vacuum blew up.
sparks, more sparks, & a big noise.
i guess the motor blew.
so no computer, no vacuum..
i hear they come in three so i'm
waiting for the third one.
i will miss seeing what you are
all up to.. for i don't know how long.
i hope i get my computer back+ my pictures
but, i don't know yet.
lesson learned.
BACK EVERYTHING UP!!!

xoxo,
heather


p.s. my sweet friend amiee lets me borrow everything!!!

 

9 comments:

Monica said...

THAT is SO crappy Heather! I am hearing this all to often (computer hard drives crashing) that I just recently got an external hard drive! Hope you can get your pics back!!

I totally feel ya on the bad things happening in clumps...NEVER can just one bad thing happen at one time...geez! Go have a diet coke now :)

Sarah said...

You should be able to get the pics back. Never fret, lady. Technology is amazing, and nothing is ever really gone. Ever.

Odd Family said...

Oh no!:( It will all be okay! Hang in there!! Sending a hug your way!

Danielle said...

we had that lesson in oct...luckily they could recover my picts but not my music...but I couldn't care less about my music as long as I had my picts....we had them backed up but we hadn't backed up for a couple of months.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Oh man- sooo sorry;( Losing pics is the worst thing ever!!!!! Sorry !!!

briana said...

ummmmm, that sucks! i'm so sorry to hear that! i can't think of anything worse than you not being able to read my blog! HA! so kidding, but i will miss your sweet happy comments! :)

Jess said...

Ok first of all... I could totally live without a vacuum... my computer/photos not so much!
Hang in there.

COME and VISIT!

Camilla Millar said...

Yowsers! You too? I guess it is a good thing you post such lovely pictures on this blog. . . kindof your tiny insurance policy, right?

Natalie said...

that stinks! We too have had the same problem. We ended up sending our hard drive to a data recovery service in California that retrieved all my pics and almost everything else. It cost a pretty penny- but it was well worth it. I can try to find out who it was that did it for us if you want....