Cayden is getting baptised this Saturday. grandpa's & grandma's, aunts & uncles and cousins are all coming in tomorrow, for the big celebration. Utah here we come. i hope it is sunny. :)
What great Pics! Happy Birthday Cayden!!! That is such a special year. Hope you have fun in Utah!:) PS I loved seeing all his baby pics. He was/is such a cutie!
6 comments:
What great Pics! Happy Birthday Cayden!!! That is such a special year. Hope you have fun in Utah!:)
PS I loved seeing all his baby pics. He was/is such a cutie!
so excited to get together! i can't wait to have a night out!
congratulations - such a special day!!! Have a great trip too.
What a special day. Kaiya is also counting down the days. R U coming here???? call me.
Congrats on Cayden's Baptism & Birthday- what a wonderful time ;0!!!
Cute pics and darling invitation. Hope everything went well, I am sure it did. Congrats to Cayden and his baptism! What an awesome kiddo!
Post a Comment