the birthday party, in camo.
invite:
you're invited to
PRIVATE CAYDEN'S
8th birthday party
Date: 2010/04/16
Time: 1800
Report to: laser fun zone
there will be a prize for the best "camo" outfit
be sure to use the ENCLOSED t.shirt
for part of your outfit
You will also need to make an oath upon arrival.
~do you promise to have fun
~do you promise to smile & not pout
~do you promise to follow instructions
if not you will be ordered to drop & give me 5 push.ups
Call: CPT heather
for regrets only
{THATS AN ORDER}
the invite was in this envelope with their "army" t.shirt
the party favors were put into these"care packages"
laser tag buddies.... 8 is gr8!!!!
13 comments:
How fun and creative! You are AMAZING!!
You have got to be kidding me??!!! How is everything you do and put together ALWAYS perfect? Your creativity is a little annoying to me sometimes, but only because I am insanely jealous and wish I was creative and crafty like you! ;o) That party looks AWESOME!! I bet the boys just loved it! I will have to stash that idea away in my little brain and pull it out in about 6 years to copy! :o) Love ya!
Ooooooooooooh, how great are you?!!!! I am going to have to stash this in my idea brain too!!! Those boys look like they are having a blast...all because of you!!!
WOW! You pulled out all the stops you super mommy you! It turned out better than I was thinking it would! Good job!
Heather, I love it! It looks like a great time was had by all. Hope all is going well. Cant wait to see you!
Cayden was in heaven the entire party. Several of the boys said to me while I was running around the lazer tag field "this is the funnest game I have ever played". I must agree, and it was one of the best parties I've ever been to. Sweet Job babe! Can you believe our baby boy is 8 (medschool and a residency later) Where has time gone? Love you!
You have the best ideas!!!!
Way to Cute Heather,you always have such cute ideas. He looks like he is having the time of his life in those picture. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog that really ment alot to me.
This comment is for "Anonymous" ha..So cute and thoughtful!
You know I love a good party theme!
For Garrett's camo party can I paint the kid's faces? (in camo of course..)
Those cupcakes look amazing!
Love, love, LOVE this party! Every detail is so cute! Noah is super into camo. right now...I'll have to show him this post!
One word... FUNTASTIC!
Post a Comment