Garrett loves butter.
it's a major food group in this house.
in fact, it's sometimes considered a meal.
it really is a sickness, this love affair he has with butter.
he swipes his fingers through it like you'd see a child eat frosting from a cake. {he does that too}
he wants it on everything.
he wants butter on his yogurt
i let him spread his own butter on his bread, and next thing you know, the bread is still plain, and the half cube of butter is gone.
he didn't learn it from me. Maybe Nate????
i think it's disgusting.
and frankly, i'm beginning to worry.
10 comments:
My brother is the opposite. He absolutely refuses to eat butter on anything. Only if it is baked into something will he consume it!!
Who doesn't enjoy a good stick of butter now and again? ;)
Okay that is a crack up. YUCK! I love me some butter, but not just butter alone. :-)
hahaha that is hilarious!!! my boys love butter too! like, seriously LOVE it! I have to keep it up high in the fridge or when we go out to eat I have to watch the butter dish because before you know it it will be gone!!! yum!
Yuck....I swear all kids have a strange obsession with butter at some point!! Lucy and will LOVE it too. But this is SO funny, cute Garrett!! We love you guys!! xoxo
okay, so my brother loved butter too when he was little. he would spread it on bread and smash the bread into a ball with his hands and have "butterball sandwiches" all the time. eww.
That is so funny. My little kenna likes to dip stuff. It doesn't matter what it is... watermellon dipped in cheese, tater tots dipped in yogart.
too funny.
I can relate to his love affair with real butter!
Butter was the best development EVER!
I use it so much and there is NO substitute..margarine..EWW!
All French cooking requires a ton of butter and I so love every bite!
P.S. What's the deal with Mormons making cookies with semi-sweet chocolate chips..
Have they not met Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips!
When I buy them to make cookies we always eat all the chocolate chips before we get to the making!
Lets fly to SanFranciso to get free samples!
May 29, 2010 7:46 AM
Post a Comment