~need another mammogram. found another lump in my left breast. [not to worried, i'm sure it will be like the other one a year ago... benign.] just frustrating that i keep finding them.
~MaY 30th celebrating OUR 10 YeAr AnNiVeRsArY
~MaY 31st Happy Birthday to Me
~JuNe 1st Happy Birthday to NatE
~JuNe 4th Residency Graduation. we have been waiting for this moment for a long time! congrats babe! 3 more years though.... fellowship in MFM {high risk pregnancy}
*** posts & pictures to come***
~PROJECTS:
we are tiling our kitchen floor & doing a back splash. starting it all after graduation. pictures to follow...
decorated my laundry room. found some fun stuff. pictures to come soon. :)
5 comments:
Praying for you girl...your amazing! And congrats to Nate...that is amazing! And can't wait for pic of remodeling. I am in the throes of it and can't wait till it is done!!!!! Have fun...ha ha! It's all worth it though!!!
busy busy week for you all! and you'll be fine. no worries! and what the crap did you get for your laundry closet (ha ha)? i now about the ladder...what else?!
carrie,
just a wreath, washer board, pillow.. nothing to big but a nice change. i'll take a picture soon!
xoxo
Jeromy's residency graduation is June 12. I should feel more excited about it, but ya know, that whole fellowhip thing...at least we only have one more year, though!
I hope the test results are the same as last time!
Heather!! Miss you tons. I love reading about your life and cute fam! I hope all goes well with the lump. Tell nate congrats!!! And Congrats to you for getting thru it also :)
Post a Comment