Monday, May 31, 2010

thirty&two

{another year older and hopefully wiser too}


1. i love to organize
2. i worry about mistakes I have made with good friends
3. i do not bite my nails
4. i love Ellen
5. i wish that I could sing
6. i'm okay with being an only child
7. i text
8. still a "friends" fan
9. i love saving birthday cards
10. i believe in true love
11. i get carsick
12. i love to paint
13. i want to run a half marathon
14. i can't do the splits
15. i have double jointed fingers
16. working at a cancer center changed me
17. going through trials makes me a better person
18. i love the sun
19. i've always been a team player
20. i like going to bed early, but my kids don't
21. i waited for my missionary
22. i don't like seafood
23. i worry i am not enough for my in-laws
24. my mom tells me that my legs get so huge when i'm pregnant, it bothers me
25. i wonder why people have to suffer from someone else's dishonesty
26. i wish i was better with money
27. i feel lucky to be the love of the superman that my kids adore
28. i love OREO cookies, the vanilla double-stuff
29. i love to bake
30. i could stay in my sweats all day long
31. i wish i didn't care what i look like, but i do
32. i heart diet coke

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather....This post sounds a little depressing....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HEATHER...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I really do think your legs are adorable....
Just a little chubby when your
preg.I wish I could be with you today...I would make you a German
Choc. cake...get you balloons...
and we could go to Rod Works....
And you know you loved being an only child because you were spoiled to death....now get over it!BIRTHDAY GIRL.Just be greatful your birthday isn't the day after christmas like mine.
I love you to death
mom

Heather said...

thanks mom.... just being honest. i am 32 now! :) wish we could be together too~
love you.

Lindsay said...

Ahhh I love Marla she is pure honesty! You are an awesome organized put together mom Heather and on top of that fun too! Have a happy birthday:)

Allison J. said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday sweet girlie! Miss you tons. Wish we could get together when ever we wanted :)

Sarah said...

Happy B-day girly girl. Do you seriously want to run a 1/2 marathon? There is one on Fort Lewis in September. I did it two years ago and I'll do it again if you want to . . .

Heather said...

i would love to sarah.. send me the info! ;) do you think i could really be ready. you are such iron girl... not so much me. let me know!
thanks for the birthday wishes
xo.

Coleman Family said...

oh i just love you - i'm grateful every day for you!

Odd Family said...

Happy Birthday Heather!! Is it today? Hope you are spoiled rotten and pampered to dealth.:)

melanie33 said...

chubby legs? i think not. hope you had a great day, you deserved the very best... (which would have been a trip to hawaii but you have already been there and done that right?) ;)

nersey said...

Cute birthday post... I learned several new things about you! I hope your birthday was AMAZING!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Happy birthday pretty lady! Hope it was fabulous and relaxing and everything you deserve!!

Muah!

Anonymous said...

I am so far behind on reading your blog and checking in to see how you are doing! How ARE you guys? Are you staying in WA for awhile longer? Hope all is well. know that we think of you guys even though we are a million miles apart! Let’s catch up soon!

Love, m

Jess said...

Happy late Birthday! I love you!

Becky said...

Happy birthday!! Mmmm, that looks yummy. I think you look just as good now as you did 10 years ago!