Wednesday, June 09, 2010

{no peeking}


Yes, i am going private.
 it might take me a bit to figure the whole thing out.
so be patient with me.
leave me a comment+ your {E}.mail
if you want to continue
reading what's going on
with the Miller Family.
if you're a silent stalker, please speak up now
so I can include you
unless you're creepy, of course.


thanks.
xo.

40 comments:

Sarah said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I hate private blogs. I never remember to check them and there's no way to add them to automatic reader thingy. Don't do it!

Heather said...

Sarah i will {E}mail you everytime i update how does that sound....a friendly reminder! ;) & i know you will miss me so you will look! ;)
just a few weird things going on. it will make me feel safer!

love ya.
you know it will take me a while to figure it out!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Count me in lindsaywarren2002@yahoo.com i am also not good at reading private blogs, but I will try my hardest!

Anjuli Fry said...

I want an invite!! anjuli.merry@gmail.com
I love reading your blog your so catchy about each post. Sorry I haven't commented more. Did I invite you to my blog? I don't remember. LOL

Allison J. said...

don't forget me!!! ateajohnston@gmail.com

Heitmann Family said...

you know I would love an invite!! aimheitmann@hotmail.comn

melanie33 said...

okay, so what is the story? why u privatizin'?

Becky T said...

I totally understand the whole 'few weird things going on' and it's a tough decision. But better safe than sorry, huh?! I'll be sure to send you an invite if/when I go private and I'd love to keep reading yours!
beckythalgott@yahoo.com

JoAnna said...

I am totally the same as Sarah. I will probably never read it unless you add me on the friendly reminder list.

But I still want in.

joannakmorrisatgmaildotcom

And, btw, I sure do love you! Just read your comment on Elise's blog and I think that you are the same way! Even long distance! What. A. Woman. I feel like we are friends forever. How funny is that even when I haven't ever met you in person?? Smiles...

Heather said...

joanna, ditto about you. i feel like we are soul sisters & i want someday to meet in person. i feel like we connect in so many ways.

love ya.

Janilynn said...

Don't forget about me! I must be invited. janilynnb@hotmail.com I can't wait to see you over the summer! you are coming right? Maddox is waiting! Love and miss ya!

Brooke said...

Sign me up! I love keeping up with your cute family.

joshandbrooke@gmail.com

Odd Family said...

Private is the best, especially when your hubby is such a public figure. Thats why we did it. Although, the comments are less bc no one knows when you update. Thats a little sad.

jessodd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

of course i do!!
randmarla@msn.com

mom

Anonymous said...

me too!!!!

bajamb80@sbcglobal.net

~B

Chels said...

Dont forget me!!!
flyan.ryan@hotmail.com

RR said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RR said...

Sorry that was liv..

I hate privacy! I never get to leave comments!

racheljohnson5@yahoo.com

Becky said...

I have a couple friends who have created a public blog that can go on reader, and it's only purpose is to inform people when they've posted on their private blog. The "post" comes up on reader with just a link to click on to go to their private blog, and you can only click on the link to get to the private blog if you've been invited. (Hopefully that made a little sense.) Oh, and I totally want an invite! I will try to find your e-mail so I can send you my e-mail.

Anonymous said...

me, me~

maureenrobles@hotmail.com

Heather said...

thanks becky. i will email you & get more info for that. sounds like a great idea! :)

xox

Anonymous said...

me for sure
wilson-bob@sbcglobal.net

love,
dad

Coleman Family said...

Why are you going private?

carrie.n.coleman@gmail.com

Esther said...

Count me in!
hollie_74@comcast.net

nersey said...

Keep me posted!
nurseyfers@yahoo.com

Jess said...

Good idea Heather. Going Private is THE ONLY WAY! Too many crazies out there.
Please include me
jessicapliwanag@gmail.com

loves

shauni said...

I'd love an invite shaunifrost@gmail.com

Marcie said...

Yes PLEEEESE! cosmokramerrules@gmail.com

The Wilson Family said...

OHHH add me too please!! hlainewilson@gmail.com,

Heather W

briana said...

invite me.

Becca said...

I would love an invite...though I may be one that falls into the stalker category since I rarely comment. But at least I'm not crazy...rebeccabanderson@yahoo.com

Afton said...

Would love to be added!!
batesfam@gmail.com

Elise said...

sign me up chica.

Danielle said...

mememe...daniellezclayton@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

I would like to be included! I love reading your blog, I am just bad at commenting:)
levenhuis@comcast.net

jo mama said...

me too!!!
I think you know the address:)

Natalie said...

I want in! nataliensill gmail
thanks!

Anonymous said...

kendy_cox@yahoo.com. Miss you guys! Kendy :)

Celeste said...

keep me on your list! but hopefully you still have my e-mail so I don't have to put it here where everyone can still read it ;) haha! How's that for someone who is still not "private"?

Anonymous said...

karirpl@earthlink.net

xoxo