Monday, June 28, 2010

{a sisters want}

i walk in the bathroom this morning to find a screaming {almost} 3 year old.

& i wonder why he doesn't want to potty train & i truly believe he will be in diapers til he is 4!!
oh how she wants him to be "A BIG BOY."

6 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

Oh my!!! I couldn't help but laugh!!! You have your hands full. And it looks like she is really ready to "help". Hope you are doing well. Missed visiting with you but we will do it soon.

Heitmann Family said...

Oh heavens!! Sisters are always so bossy, but ya got to love 'em!

melanie33 said...

I have the same little mom type over here. it's cute but sometimes it's not, right?
hang in there... it will happen when he wants it to.

briana said...

this is awesome! just what i needed. why is it so funny when it is someone else?

oh cause it makes me feel normal.

it's all good.

Odd Family said...

I love his face, super funny!!!:)

Esther said...

Oh, that is so comical and sad all at the same time.