Sunday, July 04, 2010

{4th Of July Celebration}

First, a yummy breakfast.

Second, planted RED,WHITE, & Blue flowers for the festivities.
Third, being cute & silly.
Fourth, let's get ready to PARTY with our neighbors...also known as our {best friends}
we did our "4th Of July" celebration on the 3rd. We loved our company & had lots&lots of
great food!!!! We tried out Nate's new father's day gift a new grill. we have lived in this house for 4 years with out one... yes, i don't know why??? but, boy are we having so much fun cooking outside & not making my house sooo HOT. The B.B.Q was great. chicken, steak, & hot dogs.  I made rice krispie pops, the kids of course needed treat bags, yummy trifle, & star cookies. Aimee made her famous pizza poppers that are sooooo good. she also made my favorite.. 7 layer dip & brought over this fantastic sheet cake. Needless to say we were all in heaven & were so stuffed by the end of the night! what great memories. Thanks Heitmann's for a great time!

The kiddos.
For entertainment.. the kids jumped,& jumped & jumped til their hearts were content. & of course slip n' slide time until the clouds covered the sun. i think they played in the water for a total of 10 min.
The kids got their jammies on, brushed teeth, got the treats & met out front for FIREWORKS~
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!
xoxo.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEATHER YOU ARE A PARTY ANIMAL...
EVERYTHING SO DARLING!EVERYTHING
MATCHED...THE KIDS ARE PRECIOUS...
IT
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A BLAST!
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR TALENT?
MAYBE FROM YOUR OLD MOM
LOVE YA,
MOM

Allison J. said...

I need to come to one of your parties!!!

Heitmann Family said...

It was a lot of fun!! thanks for having us. The kids loved the fireworks. Lots of good memories. thanks for being part of them!!!

melanie33 said...

that sounds so fun! I feel like i missed out!!

shauni said...

I love you rice krispie pops, treat bags and cute silverware packages. You are always soo creative. I also had to laugh that the kids "brushed their teeth, then got their treat bags.." classic! I went to Artic Circle in Kaysville today and drove past our old apartments and I have been thinking of you guys ever since. Sure miss you! I hope everything is going well for you.

Heather said...

Shauni,
those were such awesome memories. i loved our talks & walks... i miss you tons too. i hope your new house is treating you good! take some pictures! lets talk really soon to catch up!

xoxo

Becky said...

I want to go to one of your parties someday!!

Coleman Family said...

Ok, so this doesn't count as your summer get together you've been promising me, right? Cause just because I was gone doesn't get you off the hook! And you'd better have that late night at your house cause Emma and Claire keep talking about it! Do I sound threatening or what? :) Glad you had a great day!

briana said...

you out did yourself as always! so adorable. where do you find the time? i love it all! =)

The Willis Wonder Years said...

What a fun and festive party! You are such a great party thrower! Happy 4th!

Chels said...

Sooo cute! I wish you were here so you could help me plan my parties! Cute kiddos! Glad you guys had a fun time.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

It looks like you guys had an amazing 4th!!! You are super talented by the way- love the food and decorations!!! ;)