Nate & Heather, Thrilled,Awesome,Speachless, Are you kidding me!!!!That all comes to my mind. What a wonderful gift Heavenly Father has given our family.If it isn't a girl Marlee will send it back...you know that don't you!She might have to come live with grandma Marla. Baby has buds for limbs....so the nick-name is BUD-A-LINA positive thinking for a girl!This is going to make Christmas more expensive. I'm going to have to make another quilt....I'am soooooooooo excited. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU FAMILY OF 6.
I am so happy for you guys. you have such a beautiful family. can't wait to see what this one looks like. such a cute mom heather. good luck! hope you feel better.
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You make such cute babies, so bringing another Miller baby into this world is a magnificant idea! Hope you get feeling better very soon and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! We are SO excited for you guys! Is your hubby going to deliver your baby?
Oh my sweet friend!!!! So happy for the miller crew: ) I hope the 9 month sickness goes away soon... I will call you today. Waayy easier now that we are in the same time zone! Congrats again!!!
So awesome! Congratulations! I do hope the sickness doesn't last too long. I really do feel for you, cause it's really the hardest thing EVER to take care of the rest of your family when you are constantly feel crappy! Wow...your going to have 4!
Thanks, Heather! And congrats on your pregnancy!! How nice that will be to be done with being pregnant.....I think we may still have one more waiting for us. The things we go through to get these sweet babies here. :) I hope you are surviving morning sickness, etc.! Miss you guys!
Congrats, Heather! That's so exciting. And thanks for your comment! You look great, and I'm sure you'll have no problem getting back to normal after the baby's born, so don't worry!
28 comments:
AWWW Congratulations!! That is very exciting!! So happy for you guys!!:)
YAY!!! Congrats!!!!!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. I hope the "sick" doesn't last too long.
Wow. I'm speechless. You are CrAzY!!!!
Thanks for the "Early" Birthday surprise!!!!
I love it and I am very excited for both you and Nate!!!!
Love ya tons!
Nate & Heather,
Thrilled,Awesome,Speachless,
Are you kidding me!!!!That all comes to my mind. What a wonderful gift Heavenly Father has given our family.If it isn't a girl Marlee
will send it back...you know that
don't you!She might have to come live with grandma Marla.
Baby has buds for limbs....so the nick-name is BUD-A-LINA positive thinking for a girl!This is going to make Christmas more expensive.
I'm going to have to make another quilt....I'am soooooooooo excited.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
YOU FAMILY OF 6.
oh my gosh! that is the sweetest picture ever. i must go now as i am coveting my neighbors baby. i am so happy for you! congratulations! how exciting!
I am so happy for you guys. you have such a beautiful family. can't wait to see what this one looks like. such a cute mom heather. good luck! hope you feel better.
~D
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You make such cute babies, so bringing another Miller baby into this world is a magnificant idea! Hope you get feeling better very soon and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! We are SO excited for you guys! Is your hubby going to deliver your baby?
Mel, that would be a big fat NO. he will be sleeping & wake up just in time to see the delivery...just like he did with garrett! :)
WHAT???? That makes it like a month or so that you have known and you have not told me!!! You are in trouble sister!
Oh and I wish all the sickness away! and I wish my wishes did something and it was that easy!
Congrats again!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy and excited for you guys!
I am soo excited for you!!! CONGRATS!!!! Had a great time with you tonight- thanks for coming;)!!!
Oh my sweet friend!!!! So happy for the miller crew: ) I hope the 9 month sickness goes away soon... I will call you today. Waayy easier now that we are in the same time zone! Congrats again!!!
So awesome! Congratulations! I do hope the sickness doesn't last too long. I really do feel for you, cause it's really the hardest thing EVER to take care of the rest of your family when you are constantly feel crappy! Wow...your going to have 4!
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!
Hey congrats! We are so excited for you! When are you coming to Utah?
Yeah! This is wonderful!!!
Hooray! Now I can actually comment on it in public!!!
Congratulations!!! I am soooo completely happy for you and soooo completely jealous too!!! j/k. love you guys!
I am so happy for you guys!! Very exciting!
wonderful! congratulations!
Thanks, Heather! And congrats on your pregnancy!! How nice that will be to be done with being pregnant.....I think we may still have one more waiting for us. The things we go through to get these sweet babies here. :) I hope you are surviving morning sickness, etc.! Miss you guys!
Kendy
Awesome, and may I say that's a healthy looking yolk sac! We're sorry we'll miss you in AUG, but have fun in CA! Congratulations!
Have I told you that I am jealous?????
and so totally happy!
Congrats, Heather! That's so exciting. And thanks for your comment! You look great, and I'm sure you'll have no problem getting back to normal after the baby's born, so don't worry!
Congratulations!!! So happy for both of you!!
Post a Comment