Cute pic, Heath. I hear ya on the nap thing.
You mean three? :)
nothing better than the sunday afternoon pregnancy nap!
Heather..God bless ya!
Ok, this is ADORABLE!! Love you two
Oh gosh... for a sec I thought you were announcing twins!! ;) What a sweet pic. And you look beautiful!
That angle makes you look 6 months preggo already - hee hee hee...I get to make fun of you now! :)
Seriously, you are gorgeous just sleeping! Totally not fair!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute pic, Heath. I hear ya on the nap thing.
You mean three? :)
nothing better than the sunday afternoon pregnancy nap!
Heather..
God bless ya!
Ok, this is ADORABLE!! Love you two
Oh gosh... for a sec I thought you were announcing twins!! ;) What a sweet pic. And you look beautiful!
That angle makes you look 6 months preggo already - hee hee hee...I get to make fun of you now! :)
Seriously, you are gorgeous just sleeping! Totally not fair!
Post a Comment